The Purge Project, Day 11c: The kitchen counter topSeptember 14, 2011
Oh, flat surfaces, how you excel at attracting clutter! My kitchen counter top is so covered with STUFF that I can’t recall what color it is.
Here’s what I moved to an out of the way location:
- two decks of playing cards
- ice cream maker
Here’s what I got rid of:
- a bag of special diet cat food that I didn’t want to buy, and that my cat refuses to eat.
- A collection of dead batteries that I’d planned to recycle, but discovered that the place that used to accept them no longer does. 😦
- a cookie jar that is pretty but doesn’t fit in with the color scheme of my kitchen
And other improvements:
- I put the dog food & treats all together at the far end of the counter. It’s still clutter, but at least it’s at the end and out of the way.