The Urge to Purge ContinuesSeptember 6, 2011
After three days off from my cleaning out resolution, I got back into the swing of things today and cleaned out my bookshelves.
Day #4: The Bookshelves
What I got rid of:
- three books that I had multiple copies of
- two books that were no longer of interest
- multiple books I’d kept because someone gave them to me but I didn’t really want any more
- a dozen or so dust bunnies (ick)
- my brother’s high school year books (he told my mom he didn’t want them, so I said I would hold onto them for him in case he changed his mind. I checked with him to make sure before I chucked them, and he gave me the green light, but I still think he will wish he had them some day.)
- a picture frame
- a deck of cards
- a matchbox car
I’m glad to say that the bookshelves are more current now, although they don’t really look a whole lot better. I still have more books than I do shelves.