Thursday 13: Rhymes with CrazyDecember 30, 2010
I have spent nearly all of the last week doing… nothing at all strenuous. I’ve been downright lazy, and it’s been a nice change of pace. However, starting Monday, I really need to get off my butt and do some stuff. Here’s what little bit I’ve been able to accomplish this week:
- Went to the movies with Dan and Sophia to see “Gulliver’s Travels” in 3D. (If you’re thinking of going to see it, don’t bother.)
- Sleeping late in the morning…. one day until 11 AM!
- Staying up late at night… twice until 1 AM!
- Taking photographs of the Boxing Day Blizzard and its aftermath.
- Meeting my health insurance deductible (today I spent $1080 for five prescriptions).
- Laundry. But only because I had to.
- Organizing Sophia’s sock drawer.
- Napping if I felt like it.
- Trying to translate the lyrics to the Annie Lennox song “Il Est Ne le Divin Enfant.”
- Searching for leftover turkey recipes.
- Had a late Christmas dinner with good friends.
- Had a late Christmas dinner with my mother-in-law.
- Watched “Madea Goes to Jail” on Netflix. It was excellent — I just love Tyler Perry movies!