Thursday 13: Things I Did During the Blizzards of 2010February 11, 2010
We’ve had quite a bit of snow here lately. (Understatement.) Here are a few things I’ve done to try and maintain my sanity:
- Put together a 1000 piece puzzle.
- Cleaned out two closets.
- Ordered cool snow toys for the kids.
- Fantasized about our future vacation in Cornwall. Researched it a little too.
- Took the kids sledding on one of the two hills in town.
- Made snow cream.
- Took pictures, mostly from inside the house.
- Ventured to Wal Mart for groceries in between storms, only to find that the store had been picked clean. No chicken, no butter, no frozen pizzas…
- Watched the Super Bowl with friends, cheered for the Saints, and finally figured out the game thanks to those colored lines they superimposed on the field.
- Scrapbooked with Sophia.
- Shaved my legs. (Clearly, I was running out of things to do!)
- Refused to change out of my comfortable flannel pajamas since we were stuck at home.