2008: The Year in Review (in List Form)January 2, 2009
2008 was the year in which:
- I became a substitute teacher
- Dan & Trevor climbed a mountain
- my mother-in-law remarried
- we petted a kangaroo!
- we attended a few concerts: The Apologetix & Mercy Me, as well as the Creation Festival
- my dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor
- we saw the Orioles play (and lose) from six rows behind home plate
- Trevor started high school!
- Sophia lost her first tooth
- we started attending an active Bible based church
- Dan’s company was awarded a big contract
- we made the decision to sponsor a child overseas
- we got a Wii!
What a year it’s been! I wonder what 2009 holds in store for us….